Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Web log block

I'm suffering from a little writers' block. I have a few bike-y topics I'd like to write about here, but I just can't seem to put the thought train into words. I'm realizing it was easier to write posts when I was pretty sure only my mom was reading. Now that there are probably 10-12 more of you out there, I'm feeling the (self imposed) pressure to infotain.

So anyway, in the mean time I've been reading some interesting articles about bike commuting and bike economy. Like this. And this. If you read this blog, I think it's safe to assume you probably like bikes, at least a little. So what's in these articles probably isn't a surprise to you, but they're still a good read. Sometimes I like to read a little pro-bike literature after a particularly cold commute, or a bad interaction with a surly driver, just to lift my spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment