Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One Year

The doors have been open for a year. Days passed, money in and out, hours clocked- there are plenty of business stats to measure time passed. Those numbers are great (and necessary), but they don't give the full picture of Hub's first year. I've been thinking recently of the other ways to measure what's happened in the last year.

Some other numbers- flats fixed (393), wheel building lessons taught (3), cars that hit me while riding to the shop (1), bikes basics tuned (146), CX races raced (6), DFL finishes (1), tubes recycled (2 70lb boxes), days I've been happy to come to work (365).

The visual indications* of time passed:







I'm so very grateful to have been here for a year. Thanks to everyone for the support, flat fixes, and tune ups. Here's to a great year two.


*That means mostly how dirty things have gotten...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'd stop in but the weather turned this into a "work at home day."

    ReplyDelete