Monday, December 17, 2012

One Week

This is our last full week before close up shop for a month of bike adventure, recharging, and planning for 2013. There's still time to get a hold of a last minute gift or two for the bike nerd in your life (maybe that nerd is you, I won't judge...). Place an order with us by Weds (12/19) and we'll have it for you by the end of the world Friday (12/21). BTW, that speedy delivery is free (as it always is), yo.

I, myself, and working on a last minute project or two before I head someplace warmer for some cycling. Here's a little peek at my new bike, painted by the very talented fellas at Circle A:

Wimpy 2 Electric Boogaloo

It's the same color as another adventuring vehicle I once had. The pink stripes are a little washed out in this picture, so imagine they're a darker pink. I'll post up a full bike pic when this baby is ready to roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment