Thursday, November 8, 2012

Favorite

We got new stickers! For your bike. Your favorite bike. I'm terrible at favorites- I don't have a favorite color, or food, or animal (Oh, wait. Yes I do.). Every trail I've ridden has at one time, or another been my 'favorite'. Just as every bike I've had has spent a least a little time as the 'favorite'. It's just too much work to pick out the most/best/greatest out of a bunch of good things. And, in the end, does orange care that it's your fave? So why try to force a choice of a 'favorite' by sticker? Well, if you have one bike, it's easy. And if you have more than one bike, we got a boatload of these- so you can have more than one sticker.


 

Wait! But what if your bikes find out that they're all your favorite? Here's the thing- bikes are inanimate objects, so they won't know if none/all of them are favorites. Have a bike you feel 'eh' about? Maybe this sticker will make you feel better about it. Try it out.

 
This bike has no idea that it's only one of a number of favorites. 

Swing by the shop to pick up one (or more) of these babies. Or hit us up on Twitter for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment