Monday, January 25, 2010

Nutcase

One week!

I'm excited about opening the doors. It's really shaping up in here. Orders are coming in, and so far the best one has been from Nutcase Helmets. These helmets are as cool as they get. Check it:



Those are just a small sample of the designs Nutcase has. You'll have to come by the shop to see the rest. I appreciate the use of art and humor to make these babies more attractive to wear. Are helmets sexy? I guess it depends on who you ask. Are they important? ABSOLUTELY. Stop in sometime and I'll tell you a very personal tale of a man who bonked his helmet-less noggin, and what it cost him. In all seriousness, wear one.

If crazy designs aren't your thing, there's also a selection of super slick 'Super Solids', too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found out that you guys are not only opening a store but opening one two blocks from my house. I live down at Willow and Lincoln. My roommate and I will certainly stop in soon! You should turn on the follow application so people can link you to their blogs. So great!

    ReplyDelete