Monday, October 1, 2012

Pardon

This past weekend I spent one bazillion hours installing a point-of-sale system in the shop. I didn't heave any electronics out into the middle of Cambridge St. in anger, so I'm going to say it was a success. What does that mean to you? Well, our work orders, inventory, record keeping and special ordering will be located in one nice n' streamlined place. It'll be the same friendly, professional service you've grown to love (or at least tolerate), now with more efficiency! Plus- look! Clearly marked price stickers!:


(That's a pair of winter gloves. They're back!  No joke. It's getting chilly out there.)

It also means that things will be a little slow/clunky as we all get up to speed on this. I spent 20 minutes trying to tell the computer I finished a flat fix- so please pardon our slow/clunkiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment