Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Bike Party

Oh man. The (15th Annual) Redbones Bike Party (and Benefit) was a blast. That portobello mushroom sandwich gets me every time. Thanks to everyone who stopped by to say hi. I know Charlie threatened promised a couple of you "Hub Bicycle Lemonade Stand Fridays", and don't worry- we're going to try and follow through. The party was a good chance to show off the All City Nature Boy I brought along with me. If you didn't already know- I'm happy to announce that Hub is now an All City dealer.


With a couple of complete bikes (currently single speeds) and a handful of frame choices (also single speeds) All City has cranked out some classy offerings. I think they have a great attention to detail- internal cable routing on the 'cross bike, hidden fender mounts for extra sleekness, clever dropouts, a nicer headset than you'll find on just about any other stock bike, and so on. We've got the Big Block (track style) and Nature Boy ('cross style) in stock. Come on by to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment